Thursday 9 October 2014

Of Shadow Born by Dianne Sylvan


Spread throughout the dark corners of our world lies the Shadow World, a society of vampires who feed off the living. In Austin, Texas, one woman must rise from the ashes of tragedy and confront an ancient evil before it destroys everything she holds dear…

Okay, so I've literally just finished reading this. It's the fourth book in the series and I have to say I am loving it!

I have two words for you ......... David Soloman.

Talk about a hot, brooding vampire. Not only that but he is total geek!! (love the Doctor Who references!). I mean having a sword-wielding-bad-guy-beheading-ice-cream-loving!-computer-geek-vampire as a main character is just pure genius.

And Miranda Grey is just as impressive. She is the embodiment of a fiery redhead. Seriously, if a Platinum-album producing, sword swinging, all powerful vampire queen isn't bad-ass, I don't know what is.

Dianne Sylvan is an incredible writer, the amount of plot twists, mystery and completely unexpected turns of events will literally make your head spin. (sorry if that sounds a bit cheesy :-/)

Anyone who loves a good chaos filled vampire novel HAS TO READ THIS!

Has anyone else read this yet? or do you have any recommendations on what I should read next? Please let me know in the Comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment